At The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics in Rockwall, we offer many services to address skin concerns as well as maintenance services to delay and reverse the aging process. One of those categories is the professional facial offered by our experienced estheticians. We see clients from Rockwall, as well as the surrounding areas of Heath, Forney, Fate, Rowlett, Mesquite, Garland, Royse City, Dallas and Plano. For those inexperienced or maybe those wanting to change up their skin care routine, I have prepared a short introductory primer on facials.
Why a professional facial?
Facials provide products, services, and ingredients that are only available to professional providers. These providers are trained, certified on the products they use and have many years of experience to help you decide which facial is best for your specific skin conditions.
Who shouldn’t have a facial?
There are actually quite a few items that could disqualify you from being a candidate for a facial. Certain medications, skin conditions and even recent exposure to the sun and other environmental factors can make a difference in the type of facial offered and might require you to prepare prior to your next treatment. Of course, all this will be discussed during your appointment with our estheticians.
Who should have a facial?
Anyone who would like to see improvements in their skin should get regular monthly facials. You should begin at 13 years old when you begin to have skin changes all the way to mature skin that has changed after menopause. Men and women alike will benefit and enjoy the time spent investing into their skin.
What are facials good for?
Depending on your specific needs you can get facials for acne, aging skin, pigmentation, sensitivity, and even some hereditary skin conditions. Our trained professionals will consult with our doctor if the conditions require medication.
Types of Treatments
The following are a sampling of the classic facials offered at The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics. Facials are always customized to the individual client and we offer a broad selection of masks and add ons to complement every treatment.
- HydraFacial uses a patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate all in one machine. HydraFacials super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps. HydraFacial addresses all skincare needs from fine lines and wrinkles, even tone and vibrancy, oily and congested skin to brown spots (sun damage) with its added boosters and perks to enhance the HydraFacial experience.
- This facial is good for all skin types. With both lipid soluble Vitamin C and DAME to boost collagen production, repair free-radical damage and enhance facial tone, the C-ESTA Facial will provide instant visible results. Skin will appear smoother, suppler, firmer and lifted with a more defined facial contour.
- The Retinol Plus Facial utilizes the highest concentration of retinol and multiple advanced technologies for enhanced resurfacing and skin refining effects. This corrective facial will provide immediate visible skin re-texturization and refinement, greater smoothness and hydration, and will assist in helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, acne, sun damage and facial discoloration.
Marini Luminate Facial
- The Luminate facial will visibly improve the appearance of skin tone, texture and luminosity with a unique combination of lactic and mandolin acid, brightening technologies and antioxidants. Uncover vibrant skin by revealing a brighter, more even skin tone and youthful appearance.
Proteolytic Enzyme Facial
- The Proteolytic Enzyme Facial is effective exfoliation and skin resurfacing. The term proteolytic refers to an enzymatic reaction that can digest dead skin cells without harming normal living healthy cells. You will see an immediate improvement in skin texture and clarity, with skin appearing smoother and more refined.
- The Glycolic Resurfacing treatment resurfaces and clarifies skin texture, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, assists in resolving acne and fades the appearance of discoloration to even skin tone. This resurfacing treatment is designed to be implemented in conjunction with the appropriate Jan Marini Skin Research home care program for optimal results.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @theretreataesthetics to stay up to date on events, new treatments and helpful tips. We are located at 3100 Ridge Rd in Rockwall and here Monday through Friday 9-6 if you’d like to come in and see us!