HydraFacial® MD is one of the many advanced treatments that we offer for all skin types and conditions, including anti-aging. HydraFacial® MD is an innovative multi-faceted skin treatment that includes:
- Exfoliation to remove dead skin cells, oils, dirt, and residue
- Extraction of bacteria and debris that clogs pores
- Infusion of super serums to add antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid
Dr. Baker recommends HydraFacial® MD treatments for:
- Dry skin, including the lip area and eyes
- Dull complexion
- Irritation and redness
- Uneven skin texture
- Fine lines
- Skin laxity
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers free consultations with Dr. Joshua Baker, so you can find out if HydraFacial® is your best option as well as other details, such as the cost of treatment. We also explain our financing options through CareCredit®, LendingUSA® and GreenSky®.
This treatment deep cleans the pores, extracts impurities and hydrates the skin with serums. The Ultimate HydraFacial® treatment and detoxes with lymphatic drainage followed by a Signature HydraFacial® for deep cleansing, extraction, and hydration of the skin.
You can boost your HydraFacial® MD treatment with:
- CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factor) to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Britenol, a vitamin C boost that brightens the skin (recommended for uneven pigmentation, dark spots and hyperpigmentation)
- Dermabuilder to help smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
HydraFacial® before and after pictures reveal the effectiveness of this treatment for all skin types, including aged skin, acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Recovery & Results
HydraFacial® benefits are obvious immediately after your treatment. Your skin feels silky smooth and has a renewed vibrancy that cannot be achieved with at-home treatments. In the weeks after your HydraFacial® MD treatment, you notice that skin care products work better, you have fewer blemishes and your makeup goes on flawlessly.
Hydrafacial MD in Dallas, TX
If you have read HydraFacial® reviews, you already know that this is one of the best non-surgical treatments for skin health. The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics specializes in HydraFacial® MD treatments.