PRP Therapy in Dallas, TX
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics specializes in surgical and non-surgical, minimally invasive treatments for men and women in Rockwall, Heath, Dallas, Plano, and the nearby areas of Texas. The treatments help with wrinkles, poor skin health, feminine health issues, male sexual health, and other concerns.
What is PRP Therapy?
PRP treatment uses growth factors in your blood to rejuvenate the skin. PRP therapy is also used for feminine health issues and male sexual health. Growth factors work by stimulating the development of new cells to thicken tissues, repair blood vessels, and more. Some of the PRP treatments that are offered by Dr. Baker are:
How Much Does PRP Therapy Cost?
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers free consultations with Dr. Joshua Baker, so you can find which of our PRP therapy treatments are your best options as well as other details, such as the cost of treatment. We also explain our financing options through CareCredit®, LendingUSA® and GreenSky®.
- Vampire Facelift®
- The Vampire Facelift® can reduce wrinkles, improve skin texture, and provide other benefits.
- Vampire Facial®
- The Vampire Facial® gives your skin a healthy appearance.
- Vampire Breast Lift®
- The Vampire Breast Lift® uses PRP to add volume to sagging breasts without surgery.
- Vampire Wing Lift®
- The Vampire Wing Lift® is a type of vaginal rejuvenation that relies on PRP benefits to help with feminine health issues.
- O-Shot® uses PRP to thicken vaginal tissues.
- The P-Shot® for men helps with erectile dysfunction and other male sexual health concerns.
- PRP for Hair
Join Our Ultimate Retreat Program!
The Ultimate Retreat Program at The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers savings on treatments, packages, and more for our loyal clients. For $149 per month, you receive:
- Free monthly Signature Stimulator Peel, HydraFacial®, Signature Jan Marini® Facial or ZO® Facial
- 10% discount on retail products
- 20% discount on our packages
- Specials on injectables
How is PRP Therapy Performed?
We draw a small amount of your blood for processing to extract the platelet-rich plasma. The plasma is then put into a syringe. The PRP injection is made in the treatment area.
What is Recovery Like After PRP Therapy?
PRP therapy does not involve any downtime or recovery.
How Long Do the Results of PRP Therapy Last?
The length of time that the results of PRP therapy lasts varies. Dr. Baker discusses these aspects during the free consultation.
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers PRP therapy for men and women in Rockwall, Heath, Dallas, Plano, and the nearby areas of Texas. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.