Conveniently located to serve the areas of Rockwall, Plano, Heath and Dallas TX
Empower RF is a set of non-surgical devices that use different technologies to deliver life-changing results to a woman’s happiness and wellness. By harnessing the safe, effective power of radio-frequency waves, the EmpowerRF technologies gently target sensitive tissue with waves of restorative thermal energy. Made by the same innovative aesthetic and medical technology company that created Morpheus 8 and FaceTite, Empower RF uses the latest and safest treatments to provide genuine, long-lasting results. At The Retreat, Dr. Joshua Baker and his expert team are proud to provide his Dallas clientele with quick, reliable solutions to better a woman’s well-being.
If you would like to see how Empower RF can strengthen and heal your body, please schedule a personal consultation at our Rockwall offices. Here, Dr. Baker and his team will answer any questions you may have and work with you to construct a personalized treatment plan to revitalize any areas of concern in your appearance and intimate functions. If you would like to speak with our friendly front desk directly, please call (469) 769-7101.
Empower RF by InMode
Much like its InMode relatives, Empower RF utilizes safe, effective radio-frequency waves to tighten and restore tissue. But how does it do just that? By generating temperatures no greater than a warm bath, the device induces greater natural blood flow and incites an influx of newly produced collagen and elastin fibers to the target tissue – all the while leaving the area undamaged.
The thermal energy from the Empower RF device first triggers heat shock proteins to release in the tissue. These heat shock proteins cause fibroblast cells to produce collagen and elastin fibers. Because the tissue increases its cell proliferation and turnover, the body supplies the area with more blood flow, restoring a youthful appearance and functionality to the tissue. With new collagen and elastin fibers, the tissue tightens both internally and externally, causing wrinkles and fine lines to fade. Over time, well after your Empower RF session, your body will be continually supplying your skin tissue with these restorative properties that will strengthen the results.
Vaginal laxity is a self-reported medical condition that can affect some women’s sexual enjoyment and satisfaction more than others. Of the 24% of women who report vaginal laxity, 10% of those are between the ages 20 and 39, and 50% of those are aged 80 and older. So, it is safe to say that the more we age, the higher chance there is of experiencing differing degrees of vaginal laxity. Now, there are two main causes for vaginal laxity: vaginal childbirth and intrinsic aging. Both of these factors often result in weak pelvic floor muscles and an uneven distribution of hormones. Because the pelvic floor is weak, the vaginal muscles subsequently weaken as well, causing a decrease in vaginal muscle tone, difficulty achieving orgasm, changes in sexual sensation, and often urinary incontinence. On the other hand, with the loss of estrogen through menopause, the collagen and elastin fibers in the vaginal tissue diminish as does the blood flow and glycogen production in the vaginal and cervical cells. This glycogen is necessary to maintain a healthy pH balance, but, when glycogen is depleted, a woman often experiences vaginal dryness. But, with Empower RF, vaginal and cervical cells incite an increase of restorative chemicals from the body’s own tissue that enhances sensitivity and blood flow to the area, while also tightening the area’s internal and external appearance.
Wrinkles, Fine Lines, And Loose Skin
These common signs of aging are often the result of age-dependent collagen loss, stress, unprotected, and a non-balanced diet. Because of these factors, our fibroblast cells, the cells responsible for collagen production, weaken. Since our skin’s inner structure loses its natural collagen supply, our skin gradually becomes laxer as we age, resulting in imperfections appearing. But with Morpheus 8, a device incorporated in Empower RF, we can use radio-frequency charged microneedles to target deep dermal layers of the skin. The thermal energy from the microneedles triggers fibroblast cells to increase collagen production. With renewed collagen and elastin fibers, your skin’s inner structure will tighten, which will smooth out any overlying wrinkles. Because the Empower RF comes with the Morpheus 8v, the Morpheus 8, and the Morpheus 8body, we can target wrinkles, fine lines, and loose skin on just about any part of your body!
Unwanted Fat & Under-Defined Muscles
Although proper diet and a healthy lifestyle is the well-known recipe for achieving your desired physique, our clients report many areas around the body seem unresponsive to this dynamic duo. Most notably, two popular areas are the abdomen and the buttocks. Especially after childbirth, the muscles around the abdomen may be too weak to exercise. To remedy this, Empower RF has a device called Tone. Tone is a hands-free muscle toning treatment that uses electrical current to cause target muscles to contract. Muscles contract every time they move or flex, causing them to grow stronger and lose fat in the surrounding areas. With Tone, patients can lie down and let the electrical pulses stimulate contractions to burn fat and build muscle simultaneously!
Weak Pelvic Floor
The most common ailment for women who experience vaginal laxity is incontinence. To combat this, Empower RF uses radio-frequency waves to stimulate tissue regrowth and muscular stimulation to strengthen your pelvic floor. With Empower Rf, we can restore the muscles’ length and tension, which allows you to regain control of your pelvic floor muscles, and free your worry of any future incontinence.
Benefits of Empower RF
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- Tighten vaginal muscles and skin
- Increase sexual pleasure and satisfaction
- Quick procedure with no downtime
- Build muscle and lose fat simultaneously
- Diminish wrinkles, fine lines, and loose skin
For those interested in seeing how Empower RF can revitalize their womanhood, the first step in this journey is to schedule a personal consultation. Here, we will be able to determine if you are eligible for Empower RF. Patients who see the best results experience:
- Loose vaginal walls
- Loss of sensation during intimacy
- Difficulty controlling bladder
- Vaginal dryness
- Excess labial skin
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and loose skin
- Under-defined buttocks and abdominal muscles
Empower RF Devices
- vTone: uses electrical muscle stimulation and neuromuscular re-education to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
- Morpheus 8v: a minimally invasive technology that uses radio-frequency waves to trigger the collagen production and restore a youthful appearance to many different areas of the body.
- FormaV: uses thermal energy to treat weak pelvic floor muscles, vaginal laxity, and urinary incontinence.
- Morpheus 8: a minimally invasive technology that uses radio-frequency charged microneedles to penetrate sub-dermal cells to incite cell proliferation and neocollagenesis, which washes away many different signs of aging.
- Morpheus 8body: safe on all skin types, this minimally invasive device is safe to use on wrinkles and loose skin around the body. Harnessing the regenerative properties of radio-frequency waves, this device stimulates collagen and washes away many different signs of aging.
- Tone: using electrical muscle stimulation, Tone helps define and strengthen muscles, while also burning hard-to-lose fat cells.
- Aviva: this minimally invasive procedure uses radio-frequency to restore the appearance of the vulva.
As a born and raised Texan, Dr. Joshua Baker is proud to offer his skills, knowledge, and expertise to the Dallas metroplex. Having trained at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Dr. Baker was surrounded by the best teachers and physicians during his medical studies. After earning his medical degree at 24, Dr. Baker received surgical and reconstructive training to help him become an expert in cosmetic body contouring. By bringing all of these facets of his training together, Dr. Baker can offer several advanced body contouring techniques and technologies that other surgeons simply can not.
During your consultation at The Retreat, we will begin with a brief physical examination and a new patient intake interview. Next, Dr. Baker will ask about your vaginal laxity. Since this is a sensitive topic to discuss, Dr. Baker wants you to feel confident and at ease during the process, so please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. He will also examine any wrinkles, fine lines, or loose skin. Next, he will examine any unwanted abdominal fat that the Tone device would be adept at treating. Dr. Baker will explain how an Empower RF treatment works and outline the benefits of this set of restorative devices. If you and Dr. Baker decide this treatment is best for achieving your desired results, we will schedule a time and date for your first Empower RF session.
The cost of your Empower RF procedure will vary depending on which devices you choose to use and how many sessions are necessary to achieve your desired results. If you would like to learn more about our pricing, please contact us or call us at (469) 769-7101.
- Dayan, E., Ramirez, H., Westfall, L., & Theodorou, S. (2019). Role of Radiofrequency (Votiva, InMode) in Pelvic Floor Restoration. Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Global open, 7(4), e2203. https://doi.org/10.1097/GOX.0000000000002203
- Memon, H. U., & Handa, V. L. (2013). Vaginal childbirth and pelvic floor disorders. Women’s health (London, England), 9(3), 265–277. https://doi.org/10.2217/whe.13.17
- Qureshi, A. A., Tenenbaum, M. M., & Myckatyn, T. M. (2018). Nonsurgical Vulvovaginal Rejuvenation With Radiofrequency and Laser Devices: A Literature Review and Comprehensive Update for Aesthetic Surgeons. Aesthetic surgery journal, 38(3), 302–311. https://doi.org/10.1093/asj/sjx138
- Mirmonsef, P., Hotton, A. L., Gilbert, D., Gioia, C. J., Maric, D., Hope, T. J., Landay, A. L., & Spear, G. T. (2016). Glycogen Levels in Undiluted Genital Fluid and Their Relationship to Vaginal pH, Estrogen, and Progesterone. PloS one, 11(4), e0153553. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0153553
- Bolke, L., Schlippe, G., Gerß, J., & Voss, W. (2019). A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study. Nutrients, 11(10), 2494. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11102494