Laser Hair Removal in Dallas, TX
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers laser hair removal for men and women in Rockwall, Heath, Dallas, Plano, and the nearby areas of Texas. Laser hair removal is preferred by many of our patients over waxing, shaving, and plucking. The treatment produces exceptional results without stubble or irritation, and some patients have permanent hair removal after several treatments.
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is an advanced treatment for excess hair on the body and face. Laser hair removal face treatments can be performed on even the most delicate skin, such as the upper lip. Laser facial hair removal for men reduces irritation and does not produce the stubble that occurs with shaving. Dr. Baker uses the DiolazeXL system because it is considered the gold standard of laser hair removal, providing better, longer-lasting results for men and women in with shorter, more comfortable treatments.
How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost?
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers free consultations with Dr. Joshua Baker, so you can find out if laser hair removal your best option as well as other details, such as the cost of treatment. We also explain our financing options through CareCredit®, LendingUSA® and GreenSky®. The average cost of our laser hair removal is:
- Small area (one of the following – forehead, glabella, cheeks, lip, sideburns, chin, neck, ears, toes, bikini line or hands, including the fingers): $200 (Ultimate Retreat Program members pay $190 or receive six treatments for $960)
- Medium area (one of the following – lower face, neck, breasts, abdominal trail, underarms, extended bikini, lower arms or upper arms): $270 (Ultimate Retreat Program members pay $270 or receive six treatments for $1,440)
- Large area (includes one of the following – full arms, full abdomen, full back, full legs, Brazilian with Peri-A area, buttocks, lower legs or upper legs): $400 (Ultimate Retreat Program members pay $360 or receive six treatments for $1,920)
There is an additional $50 fee if the technician needs to shave the area prior to the laser treatment.
Join Our Ultimate Retreat Program!
The Ultimate Retreat Program at The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers savings on treatments, packages, and more for our loyal clients. For $149 per month, you receive:
- Free monthly Signature Stimulator Peel, HydraFacial®, Signature Jan Marini® Facial or ZO® Facial
- 10% discount on retail products
- 20% discount on our packages
- Specials on injectables
Am I a Candidate for Laser Hair Removal?
The Diolaze system is ideal for most skin and hair types.
How is Laser Hair Removal Performed?
Diolaze works by emitting laser energy into the hair follicle. The energy causes the follicle to fall out. Over time, the hair that regrows is thinner and less viable.
What is Recovery Like After Laser Hair Removal?
No recovery is needed after your laser hair removal treatment. Most of the hair is removed during the procedure. Any remaining hair will fall out over the next few days. You may still have sporadic hairs that are removed with subsequent treatments. Expect to have up to six treatments before all the hair is removed.
How Long Do Laser Hair Removal Results Last?
Laser hair removal results can last for several weeks. Some patients notice that the hair does not regrow after a series of treatments.
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers laser hair removal for men and women in Rockwall, Heath, Dallas, Plano, and the nearby areas of Texas. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Joshua Baker.