IV Vitamin Therapy in Dallas, TX
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers IV vitamin therapy for men and women in Rockwall, Heath, Dallas, Plano, and the nearby areas of Texas. The presence of vitamins in the body affects every aspect of your health, and IV vitamin therapy can reduce many common symptoms, improve your skin, and provide several other benefits.
What is IV Vitamin Therapy?
IV vitamin therapy is a procedure that delivers key nutrients directly into your bloodstream. IV vitamin therapy benefits outweigh those of oral supplements because your body receives the exact amount of nutrients that is required, whereas oral supplements are filtered through the liver and kidneys. Vitamin C IV therapy is especially beneficial as it helps with cell development, tissue growth, immune response, and wound healing.
How Much Does IV Vitamin Therapy Cost?
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers free consultations with Dr. Joshua Baker, so you can find out if IV vitamin therapy is your best option as well as other details, such as the cost of treatment. We also explain our financing options through CareCredit®, LendingUSA® and GreenSky®. The average cost of our IV vitamin therapy is:
- Rehydrate Quench to hydrate to combat fatigue from dehydration: $150 (Ultimate Retreat Program members pay $120)
- Get up and Go to decrease recovery time and enhance performance: $175 (Ultimate Retreat Program members pay $120)
- Be Well Immunity to boost your immune system: $150 (Ultimate Retreat Program members pay $140)
- Recovery & Performance to decrease recovery time and enhance performance: $175 (Ultimate Retreat Program members pay $140)
- Glow Inner Beauty to fight acne, wrinkles and tired skin: $150 (Ultimate Retreat Program members pay $120)
- Alleviate to minimize bloating, irritability, abdominal discomfort and lower back pain: $150 (Ultimate Retreat Program members pay $120)
- Myers cocktail, the Gold Standard for overall wellness: $175 (Ultimate Retreat Program members pay $140)
Join Our Ultimate Retreat Program!
The Ultimate Retreat Program at The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers savings on treatments, packages, and more for our loyal clients. For $149 per month, you receive:
- Free monthly Signature Stimulator Peel, HydraFacial®, Signature Jan Marini® Facial or ZO® Facial
- 10% discount on retail products
- 20% discount on our packages
- Specials on injectables
Am I a Candidate for IV Vitamin Therapy?
IV vitamin therapy benefits everyone. Dr. Baker evaluates your health and may run blood work to determine what vitamins are lacking in your diet. If you have certain medical conditions or are pregnant, high-dose vitamin C IV therapy may not be a viable option, but Dr. Baker will adjust the levels of vitamins in your IV fluid to best meet the needs of your body.
How is IV Vitamin Therapy Performed?
IV vitamin therapy is performed by placing a hollow needle into one of your veins, typically in the arm. A bag of vitamin solution and saline is hung from a hook above you. The liquid slowly travels from the bag, through a tube and into the vein. Many patients notice an immediate and subtle change in how they feel emotionally and physically during the treatment.
What is Recovery Like After IV Vitamin Therapy?
No recovery is needed after an IV vitamin therapy treatment. As your body adjusts to the higher level of nutrients, you may feel a relaxed sensation, or you may notice a slight increase in your energy level.
How Long Does IV Vitamin Therapy Results Last?
Dr. Baker outlines how often you should have IV vitamin therapy during your consultation. Some patients have the treatments monthly.
How Do I Find IV Vitamin Therapy Near Me and IV Vitamin C Therapy Near Me?
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers IV vitamin therapy for men and women in Rockwall, Heath, Dallas, Plano, and the nearby areas of Texas. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Joshua Baker.