Morpheus8 V is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment that combines radiofrequency with microneedling to restore gynecological function and revive sexual enjoyment. Regrettably, certain life events such as giving birth to a child, hormonal fluctuations, heredity, and aging can have an unfavorable impact on the vaginal structure. These events often lead to lax tissue and less sexual enjoyment. The innovative Morpheus8 V system reverses this by seamlessly integrating thermal energy and microneedling into one simple treatment. Both work to ramp up collagen and elastin production to tighten tissue, strengthen the overall vaginal structure, and reverse the uncomfortable symptoms of vaginal atrophy.
The compassionate and caring staff at The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers this treatment to help women in the Dallas/Fort-Worth metroplex live the best version of themselves. Contact our office at (469) 769-7101 to reserve an initial consultation.
- 1 About
- 2 Ideal Candidates
- 3 Personal Consultation with Dr. Baker
- 4 Preparation
- 5 Procedure
- 6 Recovery and Results
- 7 Corresponding & Complementary Procedures
- 8 How Much Does Morpheus8 V Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost in Rockwall?
- 9 FAQ
- 10 References
About Radiofrequency (RF)
Radiofrequency energy is an effective solution that has been utilized in surgical procedures for many years. However, it wasn’t until 2001 that RF treatments became widely used for aesthetic treatments.  Since then, dermatologists and aestheticians have agreed that RF is a great non-surgical alternative to strengthen the structure of tissue and restore elasticity. When the treatment area is heated to temperatures of up to 141°F,  it contracts the tissue and triggers the production of new collagen and elastin fibers. Over time, these fibers will create firmer, more resilient tissue. 
Since 1990, microneedling has grown in popularity for its effective way of improving skin laxity. The treatment involves carefully puncturing the skin with ultra-fine needles attached to a device. This micro-injury signals the body to start the healing process and triggers a release of healing properties that will strengthen the underlying extracellular matrix and stimulate collagen and elastin production.  Gradually, the damaged skin will become firmer and more resilient.
About Morpheus8 V
Together, radiofrequency energy and microneedling work to allay unwanted symptoms and help women feel like themselves again. Other alternatives, such as hormonal replacement (HRT) or surgery, are costly, can have unwanted side effects, and require a considerable recovery period. That’s not the case with Morpheus8 V. The treatment is an easy, cost-effective treatment that doesn’t involve a lot of time spent at the doctor’s office. After a few session sessions, patients will see a vast improvement in:
- Sexual enjoyment, intensity, and responsiveness
- Vaginal lubrication
- Urinary incontinence
- Strength and resilience of the vaginal walls
- Labial tissue size and appearance
Morpheus8 V has helped many adult women inconvenienced by uncomfortable sex and lax tissue. An initial meeting will help interested patients understand the benefits of treatment. During our talk, we will discuss how Morpheus8 V is beneficial for patients who:
- Are in good general and reproductive health without STIs, yeast infections, or urinary tract infections
- Are interested in addressing symptoms with a fast, non-surgical treatment
- Are not currently expecting a child
- Do not have a pacemaker or other implanted electronic device
Personal Consultation with Dr. Baker
Your visit to our Rockwall offices is the first step in understanding the benefits of a Morpheus8 V treatment. When you arrive, you’ll meet with Nurse Diane Baker to discuss your reasons for seeking treatment, so please use this time to be frank about your symptoms. This, plus a physical examination of the area, will help us develop a personalized treatment plan. Then, if we determine that Morpheus8 V treatments will resolve your concerns, we will explain how the treatment works and estimate how many sessions are needed. Finally, our staff will schedule your treatment and inform you of the next steps. Don’t hesitate to call the office if you have any questions or concerns that you need to address before your treatment appointment.
Call us at (469) 769-7101 today to schedule a consultation. Or, you can fill out the easy contact form to book an appointment online. Out-of-town patients also can choose to book a virtual consultation from the privacy of their own homes. You will be asked to submit a few important details and explain your concerns. After Dr. Baker reviews your case, you’ll be contacted by the office to arrange a date and time to talk about your concerns.
Little preparation is needed for a Morpheus8 V treatment. You can go home as soon as your session is complete. However, a few days before your treatment, Dr. Baker recommends:
- Keep yourself hydrated in the 48 hours before your session.
- Refrain from alcoholic beverages the day before treatment.
- Complete any hair removal several days before to avoid any irritation or discomfort.
When you arrive, we’ll get you situated in one of our tranquil treatment rooms. Once you’re comfortable, Nurse Diane Baker will apply a topical numbing agent to prevent any discomfort. Once it takes effect, she will gently place a tube-shaped wand into the vagina, and rotate it in place at various depths so that the entire circumference and length of the vaginal canal is treated evenly. There may be slight pressure and a warming sensation, but this will subside once treatment ends. Women who are concerned with lax or wrinkled labial tissue can also have the labia majora and labia minora treated. When the device is activated, the small, ultra-fine needles will carefully penetrate the tissue and emit a pulse of radiofrequency energy. Both help initiate a natural healing response to increase collagen and elastin production necessary to strengthen and remodel the internal vaginal tissues and external labial tissues.  At the end of treatment (typically 15-30 minutes)  you are free to leave our care and resume your day.
Recovery and Results
You’ll be able to drive yourself home after your treatment session and continue your usual activities. Some patients may notice mild soreness, redness, swelling, tightness, and cramping in the treated area, but these symptoms can be easily resolved with the help of over-the-counter pain relievers. Patients are also advised to avoid intercourse, tampons and baths and hot tubs for the next 3-4 days.
Results of a Morpheus8 V can be seen after just one session. However, some patients will experience optimal results after up to three sessions, scheduled 4-8 weeks apart. After a successful course of treatment, the collagen and elastin production will have surged, and tightened and smoothed the vaginal and labial tissue. Patients can look forward to reduced urinary frequency, increased sexual enjoyment, and a tighter, more youthful labial appearance. Results can be maintained with touch-up sessions scheduled every 18 months.
Corresponding & Complementary Procedures
Patients have the luxury of choosing from different women’s health treatments to enhance their wellbeing. At your consultation, we may recommend:
- Votiva FormaV: This treatment utilizes radiofrequency technology to address internal and external vaginal tissues. It helps women address pelvic floor muscles, urinary concerns, and vaginal laxity.
- VTone: Women concerned about bladder control and other pelvic floor disorders can turn to VTone for relief. The innovative treatment emits electrical pulses to contract and strengthen weak pelvic floor muscles. Interested patients may combine their treatment with a Morpheus8 V session.
- O-Shot: The powerful O-shot treatment reinvigorates sexual gratification and enhances orgasm intensity by using your blood’s regenerative platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to regenerate tissue around the clitoris and in the vagina.
How Much Does Morpheus8 V Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost in Rockwall?
The final cost of your treatment will depend on the number of sessions needed to resolve your concerns and the areas that you wish to treat. As a result, the price of intimate rejuvenation with Morpheus8 V varies slightly from patient to patient. You can call the office to receive an estimated quote and learn about financing options.
Will a Morpheus8 V treatment hurt?
Your Morpheus8 V treatment will not hurt. Before we begin your treatment, we’ll apply a numbing agent to prevent any discomfort.
How many Morpheus8 V treatments will I need?
The number of sessions you may need to achieve the desired effect will depend on the improvements you wish to make. While some patients experience significant improvement after just one session, other patients see optimal results after three sessions. You’ll be given more information about how many appointments you may need at your initial consultation.
- Gold, M. H. (2015). Noninvasive Skin Tightening Treatment. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, 8(6), 14–18. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4479364/
- Elsaie, M. L., Choudhary, S., Leiva, A., & Nouri, K. (2010). Nonablative Radiofrequency for Skin Rejuvenation. Dermatologic Surgery, 36(5), 577–589. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1524-4725.2010.01510.x
- Meshkov Bonati MD, L., Kuka Epstein MD, G., & Lazic Strugar MD, T. (2017, April). Microneedling in All Skin Types: A Review. JDDonline – Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. https://jddonline.com/articles/microneedling-in-all-skin-types-a-review-S1545961617P0308X/
- Karcher, C., & Sadick, N. (2016). Vaginal rejuvenation using energy-based devices. International Journal of Women’s Dermatology, 2(3), 85–88. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijwd.2016.05.003