Brazilian Butt Lift
Conveniently located to serve the areas of Rockwall, Plano, Heath and Dallas TX
A Brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a cosmetic surgery that enhances the contours of the buttocks and body. This treatment removes and repurposes unwanted body fat to provide extra prominence for the buttocks. During the surgical process, patients undergo liposuction to remove fat. The extracted fat is then cleansed, processed, and injected into deficient areas of the buttocks.
At The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics, Dr. Joshua Baker and his team are committed to delivering positive, confidence-boosting cosmetic benefits to patients. Our state-of-the-art facilities in Rockwall, Texas are a serene and convenient setting that features the very latest in aesthetic treatments. So, if you’ve been considering accentuating your assets, contact our office directly for an initial appointment! Call us at (469) 769-7101 or reserve your appointment online.
- 1 About
- 2 Before & After Photos
- 3 Before and After Photos
- 4 Brazilian Butt Lift Technology
- 5 Benefits
- 6 Why Choose Dr. Baker
- 7 Ideal Candidates
- 8 Personal Consultation with Dr. Baker
- 9 Preparation
- 10 Recovery
- 11 Results
- 12 Corresponding & Complementary Procedures
- 13 Cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Rockwall
- 14 FAQ
- 15 References
The Brazilian butt lift has become one of the most talked-about cosmetic procedures in recent years. And, it’s continued to trend thanks to the steady feed of stunning results that celebrities, influencers, and even everyday people share each day on social media. Although gluteal augmentation has been performed for decades using synthetic implants, plastic surgeons worldwide agree that fat, not silicone, is the gold-standard when it comes to restoring or enhancing volume. Advances in fat grafting have allowed patients to get remarkable, long-lasting results, and turn “problem areas” like love handles or saddle bags into the butt of their dreams! A BBL is the ultimate body contouring win-win. According to statistics released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, over 21,000 BBLs were performed in 2020. 
At The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics, we offer a comprehensive suite of body contouring treatments so that patients have every advantage and can achieve the sculpted, voluptuous butt that they’ve always desired.
Before & After Photos
Before and After Photos
Brazilian Butt Lift Technology
Brazilian butt lifts use autologous fat transfers: fat harvested from areas with unwanted or excess fat that is then injected into the buttocks to increase volume and projection. Today’s liposuction technology ensures that patients can achieve smooth, even contours in the donor areas, and that more fat cells survive and successfully make a new permanent home in the patient’s rear.
After entry points the size of pencil lead are made in the designated donor areas, Dr. Baker performs liposuction to harvest the unwanted fat. He combines VASER Liposuction, which uses ultrasound waves to make the fat easier to remove with his proprietary QuantumBody system to further enhance the results of your Brazilian butt lift. This allows Dr. Baker to sculpt the area more precisely and remove more viable fat cells. It also ensures a more comfortable recovery for patients, since less damage occurs to the surrounding tissue. After it is aspirated via an extremely slender wand-like cannula, it is sent through a purification process to isolate the healthy fat cells. It is then strategically injected into the buttocks.
BBLs have outpaced butt implants because of the natural results it produces. In addition, it is a highly customized procedure where patients can pick and choose which areas of their body they wish to emphasize. Patients selecting a BBL can look forward to:
- A customized, sculpted figure for the bottom and body based on specific requests
- Addressing problem areas known for storing exercise-resistant fat
- Long-lasting results that boost confidence and wardrobe options
- Minimal downtime and scarring
Why Choose Dr. Baker
Patients who want the very best results for their BBL have significant advantages when they choose The Retreat. Dr. Baker performs Brazilian Butt Lifts using his proprietary QuantumBody technology. This combination of liposuction and energy-based modalities features results that aren’t available elsewhere and ensures smooth results and optimal contours.
Other advantages include:
- Improved safety: International society guidelines on BBL safety recommend using an oscillating or vibrating cannula to re-inject fat to minimize risk. Dr. Baker also uses a “closed loop” harvesting system, which means that the fat is never exposed to contaminants, and the risk of infection is greatly diminished.
- Increased fat viability: By reducing trauma and stress to the fat cells during harvest, a higher percentage of fat survives the process.
- More dramatic results: By gently moving through tissue with the vibrating cannula, we can more completely integrate the fat into the buttocks. Unlike other techniques that simply inject fat in singular planes, Dr. Baker is able to graft in 3 dimensions, for ultimate projection and volume.
Patients wanting a natural fullness for their buttocks are suitable candidates. Ideal patients are free of concerning health problems, within 20-30% of targeted BMI, and have sufficient fat and skin laxity in donor areas. A medical evaluation with Dr. Baker is necessary to understand how a BBL can create the best shape and contour for your body.
BBL Candidates in Rockwall
- Desire to shape up the buttocks without implants
- Willing to stop nicotine and alcohol consumption until recovered
- Prepared to follow Dr. Baker’s recovery instructions
- Committed to maintaining results with diet and exercise
- Aware of the outcomes of what a BBL can deliver
Personal Consultation with Dr. Baker
Dr. Joshua Baker is a highly accomplished cosmetic surgeon who believes in making a big difference in patients’ lives in Rockwall, Dallas, and surrounding communities. Together, he and the staff of The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics staff are ready to utilize the most advanced cosmetic equipment to meet or exceed patient requests.
The informative discussion with Dr. Baker will discuss your aesthetic concerns and cover what you can achieve with a BBL. Then, after determining which donor areas to extract fat from, he will develop a tailored plan best suited for your needs.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Baker to see how your unique requests can become a reality. Book your appointment by calling us at (469) 769-7101.
Preparing early for your treatment helps reduce pre-treatment stress and ensures a standard recovery period and optimal results. Dr. Baker will ask you to:
- Stop smoking six weeks before treatment to encourage regular blood circulation.
- Pick up the necessary prescription medications from the pharmacy.
- Adjust medication schedule as directed to avoid bleeding.
- Choose a caring friend or loved one to drive you home.
Expect to feel a small degree of soreness, swelling, and discoloration in the treatment area(s) for the next several days. To combat these signs, take the recovery medication as directed, then as needed. You’ll be scheduled for a regular follow-up appointment to ensure your recovery is going according to plan. You’ll be fitted with a specialized compression garment to protect the treated area as you heal, and wearing this diligently will ensure the best results. While you recuperate, avoid sitting or resting on your back, as this may alter the curvature of the results. After recovering at home for 24 hours, you should be comfortable to resume light activity and will be able to return to workouts and more strenuous movement within 1 week.
A BBL delivers exciting new changes to your body. Expect lasting results of an accentuated bottom and a slimmer body profile. Patients willing to couple healthy eating habits with an active lifestyle will prolong their new shapelier contours for years.
Corresponding & Complementary Procedures
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers patients ample ways to contour their bodies. Dr. Baker may discuss these options during your initial consultation:
Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer
Fat transfer for the breasts allows patients to avoid artificial implants and achieve a more natural, longer-lasting breast profile. The treatment enlarges the breasts with donor fat taken from other areas of their body, so patients can look forward to enhanced breast volume and more slender contours elsewhere. Once complete, patients can see a size increase of up to one cup size.
Dermal Fillers and Injectables
Dermal fillers and injectables provide patients with a fast-acting alternative to invasive procedures that will vastly reduce signs of aging in the face. The Retreat offers patients various filler and injectable products that soften the appearance of wrinkles and restore volume to the face.
Cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Rockwall
The changes you wish to make to your anatomy will ultimately impact the cost of your surgery. Our staff will review your anticipated costs during your consultation. We’ll also guide you through several financing options that will make funding your procedure easier. Check our resources to learn more details.
How long do my BBL results last?
Patients can expect to see long-lasting results with a Brazilian butt lift. However, constant weight fluctuations can cause the fat cells to shrink or expand as time passes. To enjoy the full benefits of a BBL, patients should incorporate good dietary habits and exercise into a healthy lifestyle.
Which areas can I remove fat from for my BBL?
During your consultation, patients will meet with a highly knowledgeable surgeon to determine which area of the body they wish to shape. These areas typically include the abdomen, arms, back, flanks, knees, legs, and thighs.
How much fat will survive during my BBL treatment?
During a BBL treatment, patients may lose up to 20%. That is why surgeons usually overfill the donor area to offset the amount of fat that might be lost. Usually, the fourth week is when patients expect to see their optimal results.
- PLASTIC SURGERY STATISTICS REPORT 2020. American Society of Plastic Surgeons; 2020. Accessed August 25, 2022. https://www.plasticsurgery.org/documents/News/Statistics/2020/plastic-surgery-statistics-full-report-2020.pdf
- Bellini E, Grieco MP, Raposio E. The science behind autologous fat grafting. Annals of Medicine and Surgery. 2017;24:65-73. doi:10.1016/j.amsu.2017.11.001
- Hurwitz D, Smith D. Treatment of Overweight Patients by Radiofrequency-Assisted Liposuction (RFAL) for Aesthetic Reshaping and Skin Tightening. Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 2011;36(1):62-71. doi:10.1007/s00266-011-9783-z
- Theodorou SJ, Paresi RJ, Chia CT. Radiofrequency-Assisted Liposuction Device for Body Contouring: 97 Patients under Local Anesthesia. Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 2012;36(4):767-779. doi:10.1007/s00266-011-9846-1