Body Surgery in Dallas, TX
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics specializes in surgical and non-surgical, minimally invasive treatments for men and women in Rockwall, Heath, Dallas, Plano, and the nearby areas of Texas. By using advanced energy technologies, we are able to sculpt your body and eliminate fat without extensive plastic surgery.
What is Body Surgery?
Our body procedures are cosmetic treatments that aim to tighten skin, reduce fat, and enhance the overall appearance of both men’s and women’s bodies. At The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics, we like to take a more holistic approach to cosmetic surgery. Because of this, we use fat grafting and body fat transfer techniques to help enhance your body’s natural curves and contours. Avoiding the use of implants and extensive surgical procedures helps you cut down on your recovery period and provides a beautiful, natural-looking result.
How Much Does Body Surgery Cost?
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers free consultations with Dr. Joshua Baker, so you can find out which of our body sculpting treatments are your best options, as well as other details, such as the cost of treatment. Each treatment plan is customized to the patient and will be discussed during your personalized consultation. We also explain our financing options through CareCredit®, LendingUSA® and GreenSky®.
- Liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure that removes excess fat.
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- A Brazilian butt lift uses your own fat to enhance the buttocks.
- Fat Transfer and Injections
- Fat transfer and injections uses fat from your body to add volume.
- Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
- Fat transfer breast augmentation is for women who want to improve the contours of their breasts without implants.
- Body Fat Grafting
- Body fat grafting is an effective technique to add volume and contour where you want it most.
- BodyTite® uses radiofrequency energy to tighten the skin and reduce fat.
- Cellulite Treatment
- Cellulite treatment corrects this stubborn issue that is more complex than excess fat.
Join Our Ultimate Retreat Program!
The Ultimate Retreat Program at The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers savings on treatments, packages and more for our loyal clients. For $149 per month, you receive:
- Free monthly Signature Stimulator Peel, HydraFacial®, Signature Jan Marini® Facial or ZO® Facial
- 10% discount on retail products
- 20% discount on our packages
- Specials on injectables
How is Body Surgery Performed?
There are many different options for body contouring surgery at The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics. We pride ourselves on being on the cutting edge of technology which enables us to provide class leading treatment options without the big city mark up. Your options will be discussed during your consultation with Dr. Baker. Of note, none of our contouring procedures require large incisions, prolonged downtime or ugly scars.
What is Recovery Like After Body Surgery?
Our body surgery treatments require little downtime as they are minimally invasive. Most patients find they recover easily with 1-2 days of rest after the procedure, allowing you to easily recover over a weekend and return to work the following Monday! Some patients are even able to return to work the following day. Of course, this depends on the individual, as well as the procedure performed.
How Long Do the Results of Body Surgery Last?
The results that you see in our before and after pictures can be maintained for a lifetime with proper maintenance.
How Do I Find Body Sculpting Near Me?
The Retreat Restorative & Aesthetics offers minimally invasive body surgery for men and women in Rockwall, Heath, Dallas, Plano, and the nearby areas of Texas. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Joshua Baker.